England’s Lake District, with its stunning landscapes, pristine lakes, boulder-strewn fells and tiny villages, has inspired generations of poets, writers and hikers.
Make the most of your trip to this unspoiled wilderness with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that the Lake District has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Lake District you will find:
– Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
– Top 10 lists of the Lake District’s must-sees, including Grasmere, Windermere, Langdale, Coniston Water and Keswick.
– The Lake District’s most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
– Themed lists, including the best walks, swims, gardens, pubs and much more.
– Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
– A laminated pull-out map of the Lake District, plus five full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Great Britain’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.