Marco Polo Canary Islands Cruise Ports: the Cruise Ports Guide with Insider Tips
Cruise around the Canary Islands and beyond with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Simple, clear and informative, this handy, pocket-size cruise guide is perfect to pop in a pocket or handbag and comes with 2 easy-fold, pull out maps showing all the port cities as well as an overview map of the region.
A beautiful archipelago awaits! A Spanish outpost in the Atlantic Ocean with seven main islands that will captivate you with its beautiful landscapes and wonderful people. Idyllic sandy beaches, lively port cities and sun the whole year round, perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Your Marco Polo Canary Islands Cruise Ports Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the fascinating Canary Islands cruise ports.
- Sightseeing – all the cruise ports are organised by island so you can easily plan your trip. Each destination entry includes information on where to eat, shop and what to see while you’re on land. If you’re cruising on a budget, each chapter includes handy tips on how to save money, as well as practical information.
- Canary Islands in full-colour – Marco Polo Canary Islands Cruise Ports includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing your trip to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy.
- How to cruise – first time cruising? Here’s some excellent advice for your first trip on the high seas. It also includes a glossary of keywords so you know your ‘aft’ from your ‘bow’.
- Useful phrases – the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by in each country.
- 2 pull-out maps – we’ve included street maps for all the port cities so you can easily find your way around as well as an overview map of the Canary Islands. All handily stowed away in a pocket at the back of the guide.
- Coverage includes – Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera plus additional ports generally included in Canary Islands cruises such as Andalucia, Morocco, Portugal, Madeira, Azores, Cape Verde Islands and Senegal.
Trust Marco Polo Canary Islands Cruise Ports to guide you as you tour these beautiful Spanish islands. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything the Canary Islands have to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your cruise – just set sail and enjoy.