Marco Polo Baltic Sea Cruise Ports: the Cruise Ports Guide with Insider Tips
Cruise the Baltic Sea with this handy, pocket-sized, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Simple, clear and informative, this handy, pocket-size cruise guide is perfect to pop in a pocket or handbag and comes with 2 easy-fold, pull out maps showing all the port cities as well as an overview map of the region.
Once navigated by Vikings, now leisurely cruises meander through this glorious northern European region. One sea, ten countries: experience maritime history, different cultures and fascinating landscapes with this insightful guide.
Your Marco Polo Baltic Cruise Ports Pocket Guide includes:
- Insider Tips – we show you the hidden gems and little-known secrets that offer a real insight into the fascinating Baltic Sea cruise ports.
- Sightseeing – all the cruise ports are organised by country so you can easily plan your trip. Each destination entry includes information on where to eat, shop and what to see while you’re on land. If you’re cruising on a budget, each chapter includes handy tips on how to save money, as well as practical information.
- Baltic Sea in full-colour – Marco Polo Baltic Sea Cruise Ports includes full-colour photos throughout the guide bringing your trip to life offering you a real taste of what you can see and enjoy.
- How to cruise – first time cruising? Here’s some excellent advice for your first trip on the high seas. It also includes a glossary of keywords so you know your ‘aft’ from your ‘bow’.
- Useful phrases – the essential words and phrases are included to help you get by in each country.
- 2 pull-out maps – we’ve included street maps for all the port cities so you can easily find your way around as well as an overview map of the Baltic Sea
- Coverage includes – Coastal Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Finland, Sweden and Denmark.
Trust Marco Polo Baltic Sea Cruise Ports to guide you as you tour this beautiful northern European region. The comprehensive coverage and unique insights will ensure you experience everything the Baltic Sea has to offer and more. The special tips, personal insights and unusual experiences will help you make the most of your cruise – just set sail and enjoy.